I have many scribbles, sticky notes, marked bulletins, study guides, and sheets of paper with references to specific verses in, on, or around my desk. I am a pack rat. I have a desire to put these tidbits all together in a devotional book or some semi-organized format. The random scraps of paper aren't doing anyone good.
On this blog, when I refer to the archives, it will be one of those scribbles, devotions, or notes from a sermon that touched my life in some way. There are only so many days in a year. If I can organize even some of these oddball papers onto this blog, I will be fulfilling the desire to share what God has spoken and done for me.
(LORD, I come before You laying my desire at Your feet. I pray that You will cultivate this desire if it aligns with Your will. I pray that You will use it for Your glory and honor. Thank You for making the way for me to know You. This I pray in Jesus name alone.)
No comments:
Post a Comment