Over the years, I've gotten small items and large items. Stuffed penguins, stickers, ornaments, candles, magnets, material, earrings, clothing, pictures, glass, and many other items are all a part of my eclectic collection. I'll share pictures along the way.
Why penguins? Back when I started, they were hard to find. Very few people were interested in them and I wanted to collect something that was out of the ordinary. In the past few years, it seems like they have come out of the woodwork and are everywhere. Of course, my favorites are the ones that are truly unique. It's fun to get the mass produced items from the discount store but I really love the ones that come from unusual places. I'm looking forward to sharing them and their stories - at least the ones I can remember.
(LORD, thank you for the penguin. It is one of the greatest testimonies of Your creation. In Jesus name, Amen.)
No comments:
Post a Comment