Saturday, May 21, 2011

Encouragement - Where does it come from?

Encouragement.  Where does it come from for you?  Where do you get that extra charge to keep going?  In what form does it present itself?  Do you need verbal encouragement or will a simple smile keep you going?  Does it matter if it's someone close to you or a complete stranger that shares it?  When do you need it the most? Do you happen to fail to notice it if it is given during good times?

I started writing this blog four years ago. (http://dailyswim.blogspot.com/2007/08/welcome-to-daily-swim.html) Sometimes it was easy to write on a regular basis.  Sometimes living life distracted me away.  I have no idea how many people read it or if anyone gets anything out of it.  I've prayed that someone would get a blessing from reading it and that it would honor God for His purpose.

Is it time to stop?  Or, is it time to be more vocal about it's existence?  I need some encouragement here.

(Father God, I leave this blog in your hands.  In Jesus name I pray, Amen.)

No comments: