... a car that fits in the garage so that I don't have to scrape the ice off of it in the mornings.
... a garage big enough to fit my extra stuff and the car.
... four walls and a roof to a house that protects me from the wind, ice and other elements.
... enough food to keep me from going hungry.
... a big warm coat to wear if I just have to get outside in the winter.
Yes, they may seem like small things to some people but on days like today I really am grateful that they all exist in my life. I'm just not an overall fan of cold weather. I have a tendency to curl up in front of the TV with chips and soda to eat and a blanket to keep me warm. I'd build a fire if it meant that I didn't have to get out from under the blanket. Winter depresses me. I realize that I would not appreciate the warm weather if I never had the cold to compare it too. I know me. I'd take that warm weather for granted. It's odd that I would be so attracted to penguins based on my aversion to being cold. I adore all the penguins but the ones that live in the harshest, coldest climates fascinate me. I'll tell you more about that another time.
I'm glad you stopped by to observe the ramblings of a simple mind. See you next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment