Monday, January 28, 2008

Ever had one of those days...

... where you couldn't even complete a thought? I've so much going on in my mind that nothing gets to completion.

I am so thankful that our God is not that way. He is perfect - perfectly just, perfectly good, perfectly loving, perfect. Everything He does gets completed. It shows in the way He creates a life and fashions it to His glory. It shows in the way He provides salvation for each one willing to accept it. Those are complete things. They are done perfectly.

I also am thankful that He doesn't require me to be perfect. Today was a shining example of how far below the mark I really fall. Even now, there is a struggle to complete this writing.

(Dear Lord, I pray for a focus now to get down this God Moment. I have no strength or power of my own to accomplish it. You and You alone can bring it to fruition. In Jesus' name I pray.)

Wow, look at that! He completes. When I turn to Him, He completes. There is nothing more that I can add.

No comments: