Well, it's official. My mother has cancer. And God is calling me to be her care giver while she undergoes treatment. Please pray for me. I must rely totally on God for this ability as it is not something that comes to me naturally.
Every cancer is different. Every treatment is different. While there may be some similiarities in the way the cancer presents and is treated, ultimately each one is unique. When dealing with cancer and cancer treatment, the way it's approached is as unique as the situations.
The adjustment is somewhat of a shock. Yet, I don't think there is anything different I can do. Mom is living with me for awhile. God knows if it's going to be for a long period or no. There's so much that I want to do but I don't want to overdo. I pray that God gives me the strength to do as He desires through all this. He has a reason. I'll listen to hear what He says.
(Lord, I pray that you will wrap your love around my mother and keep her close to your heart. Thank you for this woman that has cared for me, taught me, disciplined me, and listened to me. I pray that you will keep my perspective on you through it all. My heart cries for relief for Mom, yet I seek your will. In Jesus' name, amen.)
No comments:
Post a Comment