I love Christmas lights. Every single twinkling one of them reminds me of Jesus as the light of my life and the true light. I go nuts at Christmas decorating the yard and the inside of the house. I don't need the presents, the wrapping paper, or the ornaments - although I do enjoy those things also. Every once in a while, I get to combine the lights and penguins. Aren't they cute. I can NOT image Christmas without the lights. No matter the color each one of them dispells the darkness. I cling to that promise from God.1 John 2:8: Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in him and in you: because the darkness is past, and the true light now shineth.
I praise God that He loved me before I even knew of Him. That He sent His Son to be the light. My heart is filled to overflowing.
(Lord, I thank you so much for light. In Jesus Name, Amen.)
No comments:
Post a Comment