Monday, July 20, 2009

Slack and Stopping Slack

Okay, okay. I've been slack in posting lately. I've been re-thinking what this blog is about and how I want to use it. I am very protective of my privacy but I don't want anyone thinking I'm a fake either. And, I want someone other than myself to read it.

So, I'm searching for that middle ground where I can protect what needs to be protected and share enough to be interesting.

I'm going to concentrate on some devotional type postings for awhile. Tidbits of information, insight, and things that God has pointed out through reading or everyday life. We will see how that goes. Sprinkled in every once in awhile will be some personal news. This is a doable thing.

Now, it's off to regular posting...

(Father God, thank you for our electronic age. I am so amazed by what you have allowed us to learn and the knowledge that you've sent before us on which we build. Technology is a wonderful tool for sharing about you. Please encourage me as I endeavor to use this blog for your glory. In the name of Jesus I pray, Amen.)

No comments: