Vera is such a beauty. She smiles and I respond. Her life has a purpose. Her life glorifies God.
God blesses me by showing her to me.
Ashley holds a special place in my heart. I know a new love because of her. Her life glorifies God. God blesses me by showing her to me.
Tricia and Gwenyth are roses personified. Each life glorifies God in a unique way. God blesses me by showing them to me.
Now, I'm known to chase rabbits when I visit each blog. I follow off on links and end up with tears of joy and tears of sadness sometimes but always I am blessed. I shy away from following too many blogs though. I could invest a lot of time and emotions following all the wonderful stories.
(Father God, thank you for all the reminders of just how gracious and merciful you are. Thank you for the blessings of each blog. Thank you, Lord, for loving me. In the name of Jesus I pray, Amen.)
No comments:
Post a Comment