Yes, I've been away from the blog for a couple of weeks. There have been some changes at work that required extra thought processing and that increased my stress level exponentially.
And, I was preparing for a Mother/Daughter retreat at my mother's church. Mom lives 240 miles from me. It's interesting trying to make sure I understood everything that was going on for the retreat. (I didn't.)
I'm aware that there really is no normalcy about my life. Yet, I am making time to get back to this. I distracted myself so that I might be able to enrich my relationship with both my mother and my daughter in accordance with God's desires for us. I know it was the right thing to do because Satan tried to interfere using my work. He was not successful. God did enrich my relationship with Him, Mom and Daughter.
(Dear Lord, thank you for the travel time and the retreat time with my female family members. Thank you for the ones willing to care for my male family member in my absence. I pray that I will be able to take the things that You spoke to me from the retreat and use it for Your glory alone. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.)
No comments:
Post a Comment