Over the past couple of years, I have been exposed to lives that are not easy living. Each life is a miracle. Not just because the over come some incredible odds but because God has a purpose for each life. Ashley is a transplant child. Vera is a Trisonomy 18 child. Gwyneth was born very premature. Each of these has touched my life in a way that I never expected. My emotions have been pulled and pushed as I've followed each of these lives through a blog. There have been days when I cried tears of prayers for these and days when tears of joy came unbidden.
As I reflect on all that God has taught me through these lives, I realize that He holds each life precious. So precious, that He was willing to give His own life in place for them. He holds the life of babies, mothers, grandfathers, great grandmas, and great-great grandpas precious. If we ignore the preciousness of infant life, we soon lose track of the importance and preciousness of teenage life, young adults, "middle" aged, and the elderly.
I've followed these young lifes but obviously I've missed the other stages. I'm challenged to find a blog that shows precious life at each stage. Keep an eye on the blogs I follow, there may be some additions over the next few weeks.
(Father God, I thank you for the reminder of how precious life is no matter the stage. I pray that you will lead me to the blogs that honor you in all. I thank you for finding my life precious and for making a way that I can know you eternally. In the name of Jesus I pray, Amen.)
No comments:
Post a Comment