I only mowed the front. As I was pushing the mower thinking about only mowing the front, I began to wonder. Are you a Christian that has mowed the front lawn of sin so that your house looks in order, clean, neat, and tidy but has a jungle for a back lawn filled with pride and rebellion?
Oh, I pray that I have mowed the grass and tended to the garden in the back as well as the one that gets seen from the street. How sad it would be to have Jesus return and I'm like the whited selpchure.
(Father God, please mow the weeds of sin from my life, outward sins and inward ones. You are the one that can mold me and make me to what you'd have. My desire is to be the wife and mother in this place at this time as you'd have me to be. Thank you for promising to grant wisdom and knowledge. In the name of Jesus I pray, amen.)
No comments:
Post a Comment