It's an adventure into my thoughts. Let's see where it goes.
So, I started with the idea of just using this as a journal. It's a place to put the "God Moments" that I don't want to forget but am willing to share. Some of them will be the day's moments while some are remembered from long ago as God allows.
The first thing I must share is that having a personal relationship with my Saviour, Jesus Christ, gives everything meaning. It was difficult to learn that I didn't measure up to God's standard of perfection and that I would some day pay a penalty for that. It was exciting to learn that God loved and continues to love me anyway. It was a simple step of faith to trust Jesus to take care of the penalty for me. It is (yes, is and continues to be) an exciting, awesome, humbling journey to live each day in a relationship with THE God that created the universe.
The blog name comes from trying to keep my head above the water in day to day life. I'm a single mom with two great (but not perfect) children. You'll hear more about them later. I work at least 40 hours a week at a public university on staff (I'm not faculty - don't have the patience to teach). Then I get to come home and take care of it. I'm actively involved in my local church. And, I've got a reading list that's way too long.
I'm off to tonights reading...
No comments:
Post a Comment