Sunday, August 26, 2007

A New Week Begins

Hello, it's been a great first day of the week. It is so wonderful how God reveals himself to us. How easy it is to find Him when we just look.

I want to share with you another blog that I follow daily. It is the amazing story of God's presence in a young life, Ashley Adams. I won't give you the details here because I might get them confused. Check out her blog at http://ashleyadamsjournal.blogspot.com/ and her web site at http://www.ashleysstory.org/.

God had used this young lady to open my heart in ways that I tried to stave off. He speaks to me through her journey in ways that are awesome. He's allowed me to see her through His eyes and by doing that He's taught me to see those around me differently. I'm still practicing this ability.

Thanks for taking a moment to see what's up around here. Good evening.

No comments: