I'm thankful for another uneventful day. Grocery shopping is done, at least for awhile. Although with a teenage son, grocery shopping will never be done. Just about the time we get it all put away, he's already finished a bag of chips, a cup of pudding, an apple, etc. And then we start all over again.
I love these days when God is so close and comfortable. I just have to be careful to not take Him for granted. His presence in a thunderstorm, His presence in the quiet, His presence in our laughter - these all are big, little things.
Well, we've finished the first week of school for this year. It's been a success! It's such a hectic time when all of us are getting ready for back-to-school. So for us to have survived without inflicting personal injury makes it a success.
I'm looking forward to sleeping in a few minutes tomorrow! Good evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment