"Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart: So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man." (Proverbs 3: 3-4)
"Thou art my portion, O LORD: I have said that I would keep thy words. I intreated thy favour with my whole heart: be merciful unto me according to thy word." (Psalm 119: 57-58)
God showed the life verses He has for my son. I've been asking for awhile to know the verses that are to govern and shape my son's life. This is a great undertaking and not to be entered lightly. What joy! Now it becomes my privilige to pray these for and over my son. I'm saddened (briefly) that I did not seek God on this subject earlier in his life. But God is faithful to answer my prayer now and always. He is never late. He's been busy preparing the way.
By the way, I expect there will be lots of entries with this title. Good evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment