Monday, May 10, 2010

Something Always Changes

It has been an incredible academic year. The 5th Grade Class' treasured year is over. Now, my role is changing again. I'm a little unsure of this new change, but I know that God will see me through. There is excitement and nervousness.

I will be working in my husband's business. I've got to learn everything about it in a short time. I know that God has prepared me for this time. I have a degree in Business Administration that I have never used. Now, it is time.

(Father God, please lead as I venture into this new area. I pray that you will strengthen my husband and give him clear direction. Show me where I can support him and how to be an encouragement to him. Thank you, Lord, for the jobs that are on our plate. In the name of Jesus, I pray. Amen.)

No comments: