Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Gloomy and Grey

It's a little gloomy and grey this morning. Yet, the birds are diligently seeking their food. I hear their melody of chirps and tweets. I watch as they wander about the yard checking my tomato plants.

I'm thankful that my Great God provides for their every need. Their creator and sustainer also created and sustains me. And, best of all, He created me in His own image. I am loved. I am cherished. I am His child. I choose to believe what He says is true. I trust Him. I talk with Him. I love Him because He first loved me.

(Father God, thank You for being the great I AM. Thank You for showing me that there is so much even in what I consider a gloomy and grey day. I pray that You will continue to remind me of all that You are. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I see that you are following my blog. Do I know you?

-Angela, Destination Ukraine