
I have so much on my prayer list this evening. Each of the blogs I follow has something that I want to bring before our Great God. My day has many items that I know He knows but I want to discuss with Him.
I have so much for which I am thankful. I am reminded that the volume of the books could not hold all that Jesus did during His earthly ministry. My mind can not hold all my thanks or my requests. I have to give them over to God.
(Lord, I'm in an attitude of prayer even now. Hear my voice. Give me the grace to accept the answer to each request as You provide it. Give me the grace to accept Your will in every situation even and most especially when it is not what I'm requesting. Thank You, in Jesus' name, amen.)
No comments:
Post a Comment