Friday, October 24, 2008

Awesome God

Yes, my God is awesome. He is so good, faithful, and consistent. He cares for me. He is orchestrating things for my good even when I don't know it. Yes, He is awesome. My work was overwhelming me. The project could not be accomplished in the time frame given. I sought God's protection and relief through prayer. I prayed, my family prayed, my church sisters prayed. But, God had already been at work on the hearts of those at work. He brought us to a place of understanding so that the project time line was extended. It happened in the time that He wanted. I was in a position of lost power and humility. He is great. He shows His power in these -- uh -- magnificent ways. There is no fan fare to it. It is in the things taken for granted. We, no, I have to stop and see them.

(Lord, thank you for taking care to put everything in place so that I would not be broken. Thank you for being in the little things. Your power is magified there. In Jesus' Name I pray, amen.)

No comments: