Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Sticky Notes

I have an abundance of sticky notes.  They contain notes from sermons, Bible reading, study, thoughts, and references.  Some are quite extensive flowing along several sheets.  Some are confusingly cryptic.  Some are just on scraps of paper.  Some are in notebooks.  Some are on church bulletins.  Some really are on post-it sticky notes.  The size doesn't matter.  I keep them all.

I desire to organize them.  I want to put them together into a study book.  I'd like for them to be chronological.  I have issues.  Oh, maybe I could put them together in a magazine or periodical format.  (You know, issues.)  I want to share them with others.  I'm afraid that what this blog has become is a collection of sticky notes.

How do I go about organizing all my notes?  Augh!  Overwhelming!  Yet, one step at a time can bring it about.

(Father God, thank you for all that you have shown me through the years.  I pray that you would help me to honor you with all that I do.  There is so much you have done the volume of the books cannot hold it all.  In the name of Jesus I pray, Amen.)

No comments: