Friday, July 15, 2011

Encouraging Words

I've decided I want to have more encouraging words in my vocabulary.  I know there are a bunch already there but I may have forgotten one or two along the way of living.  So, for Saturday entries in my blog, I'm going to have "Encouraging Words."

I found these words on a set of scrapbooking cards by Autumn Leaves.  There is an encouraging word for each letter of the alphabet.  The only problem is that I couldn't find the ones for A-I.  I've only got the ones for J-Z.  :(

But that's okay, I have another list that I can use to cover those letters. :)  The definitions come from my Webster's Quick Reference Dictionary Notebook.

(Father God, thank you for the encouraging words that you provide in scripture.  I pray that you will use these words to bless others.  In the name of Jesus I pray, Amen.)

No comments: