As I was reviewing my blog the other day, I realized there were many entries concerning the stress of my job at the University. Well, I no longer have that job. When the job went, so did the stress. I have been continually amazed at what stress I was under without realizing it. The peace that fills my soul now is incredible. I believe that God provided that job for as long as I needed it to keep my family stable but He had something better in store for me.
Oh yeah, God placed a wonderful man in my life and we got married. I made reference to this exciting event in these entries:
(Father God, thank you for giving me the strength to wait for what you had in store for me. I am so blessed to have my sweet husband by my side. Please bless him now. In the name of Jesus I pray, Amen.)
No comments:
Post a Comment