Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Going Over Things - Reviewing Blog

I reveiwed my blog yesterday. I wanted to make sure I didn't duplicate any blog entries and I discovered that there are some things that need to be updated. So, over the next couple of days I'll get updates to you on various topics. But first, let's review the purpose of the blog...

If you wonder what this blog is about, visit these entries:

If you wonder why penguins, visit this entry:

If you wonder what the archives are, visit this entry:

If you wonder what the soapbox is, visit this entry:

That should get you up to speed on the purpose of the blog and it's features.

(Father God, thank you for the ability to share about you. I pray that You will use this blog for Your glory. Help me to keep You as the center of it. In the name of Jesus I pray, Amen.)

No comments: