Monday, August 10, 2009

All or Nothing and Treasure

“Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:” (Exodus 19:5)

Okay, I got all excited about finishing my room for this academic year. I have this tendency to focus on the one thing that excites me and I put off doing everything else. So, my blog got ignored, again.

God is trying to teach me some balance. He's placed a faithful, loving, balanced man in my life. He is doing a good job of being an example that I can emulate. I just have to pay attention.

School starts next week. This year our theme is "A Treasured Year". We are exploring for treasure. We are defining treasure. We are sharing treasure. We are treasure. Yeee hawww!!

As we discover new treasure, I'll share bits and pieces along the way.

(Father God, bless this academic year with peace and wonder. Help us to find the treasure that You place value on. Help us to remove the things that are not True treasure. In the name of Jesus I pray, Amen.)

No comments: