After the angels announced the birth of Peace on earth and the shepards came to see the Saviour, it was told far and wide about this event. These shepards just had to tell everyone about Jesus. It was an exciting time for them. But, Mary didn't tell.
This is the way I feel right now. God had blessed me in a way that I wasn't expecting. And, I'm keeping so much of it and pondering it in my heart. I know this is an exciting time that others want to be a part of. Yet, I want to savor this time with God. Thanking Him for His provision. Praising Him for His faithfulness even when I waivered. Rejoicing in His timing and handiwork. Thanking Him for the exercise of waiting. Letting His grace and mercy fill every fiber of my being and soul.
(Father God, thank You for loving me beyond measure. I thank You for the gift of salvation and the joy of it. Forgive me when I lose sight of You. Thank You for the reminders of how You work in my life even when I'm not looking. Thank You for this unexpected place. I am overwhelmed at the demonstrated love. Oh Father, place Your protection around it. Show Your grace, honor and glory through it. In the name of Jesus I pray, Amen.)
No comments:
Post a Comment