Friday, September 26, 2008

Messing with Technology Interfaces

It is amazing the knowledge that we have gained and use collectively as a society. Yet, the simplicity of the foundation on which all that knowledge rests is incredible. I
  • updated my Facebook,
  • updated my blogs,
  • transferred pictures from my camera, and
  • updated a web site.
Those were the things I did for myself. As an IT professional, I do those types of things (and more) every day for other people. It never ceases to amaze me what we can do with zeros and ones. Yes, that really is what it's all about... 101100111100001101011010... zeros and ones. It's a zero or a one. It's on or it's off. It's either charged or not. I'm alive or I'm not. You believe or you don't. How simple is that?

(Lord, thank you for making it so easy. Forgive me when I try to add to it and make it difficult. Thank you for being the great I AM. In Jesus' name, amen.)

No comments: