Thursday, August 28, 2008

Fireproof the Movie

Why would a single mom experienced in divorce recommend such a movie? I recommend this movie because one of my greatest heartaches is the loss of my marriage. I never want anyone to experience the pain of being ripped in half emotionally. God is good. He will heal if we turn and seek Him.

From the first time that I heard Sherwood Pictures was doing a third movie, I could harldly stand the wait. And now, the movie release date is near (Sept. 26). I praise God this group of people are willing to put it all on the line for the message He wants us to hear.



(Lord God, I pray for the message this movie delivers. I pray that You will use it to touch hearts lives and marriages in a mighty and obvious way. I pray that it will also touch the hearts of single men and women to know the love You give is greater still than any other. Thank you. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.)

No comments: