Monday, October 11, 2010

My Testimony

Does your family know the important things you want them to know? If you died today, what do you want your husband to remember? What do you want your son or daughter to hold dear through the remainder of their life? What do you want your extended family to hear you say one last time? What do you want your friends to know?

Do they know what your favorite song is and why it is your favorite? Do they know your favorite food and what makes it so yummy to you? Do they know about your relationship with Jesus? Do you have a relationship with Jesus?

The most important thing you can share today or leave behind is your testimony - the legacy of your life.

(Father God, help me to tell those around me that I love them daily. Help me to share Your love, salvation, and hope with everyone I meet. In the name of Jesus I pray, Amen.)

1 comment:

Sisterlisa said...

They sure do know..and they have my blogs too..they would always be able to re-read my thoughts. Good questions. :)