My husband and I were discussing how blessed we are to be together. Both of us have wondered what it would have been like if we had met in our 20's. As we considered that, we came to the realization that we would not cherish what we have now if we had not traveled our individual roads. I am so amazed at what God did there also.
So, why am I amazed? I know the Creator of the Universe. Why would I be surprised and amazed when things work for His glory? Does this show a lack of faith on my part? Am I missing something? No, I pray that I will always be amazed at God. He deserves my incredulous wonder and adoration. He deserves my fear and trembling. He is due all my, well, everything.
(Father God, forgive me for holding back. I pray that You will teach me to love You with total abandon and adoration. In the name of Jesus I pray, Amen.)
No comments:
Post a Comment