I enjoy "Share a Song Monday" on Eileen's blog. So I decided to do my own share-a-song. I really don't spend a lot of time on youtube. I can eat up my download limit pretty quick.
I'm sharing this song because it has been a special reminder to me during a long drawn out process that I'll talk more about later. My goal is not the rapture, or even heaven. My goal is to submit to Christ my Lord daily. When I do that, I don't have to worry about tomorrow (as the song says). I know the One who knows and holds.
"I Know Who Holds Tomorrow"
Written by Ira Stanphill. Performed by Signature Sound Quartet.
(Father God, thank you for holding this child's hand through every tomorrow that you have planned for her. Thank you for knowing those plans and prospering those plans according to your great mercy and grace. I praise you in the name of Jesus, Amen.)
1 comment:
Oh! I haven't sung this one since I was a kid! Beautiful song. Thanks so much for sharing it!
Post a Comment